Friday, August 21, 2009

Lindsey and Craig: Engaged!!!

I've known Lindsey through my Sister-in-law for a while, and she has always told me she wanted me to shoot her wedding some day. Earlier this Summer Lindsey and Craig got engaged, and even though their wedding isn't till NEXT OCTOBER, we decided to get the engagement shots done now. I'm glad we did because it gave me a chance to get to know Craig better and get to know them as a couple. They have been together for a long time, high school sweethearts actually, and they just couldn't be cuter together.










2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh la la... gorgeous! I love these. You really captured their love and sweet affection. My very favorite is #2- stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! i wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people that stop by my blog! Thanks for taking the time to comment :-)

 
Google stat Counter